- Ads provided must be in the following formats: PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe InDesign.
- MS Publisher files are not accepted.
- High-resolution scans should be supplied at 300 dpi, line art at 600 dpi, and should be saved as EPS, TIFF, or JPEG.
- Color images must be saved as CMYK.
- All printer and screen fonts must be provided or saved as outlines.
- Publications are printed heat set web and/or sheet fed offset and saddle stitched.
- No charge for basic black and white ad production, which includes typesetting copy and scanning logo or photo for simple layout.
- Additional services (graphic design, logo design, and copywriting) will be billed at $130/hour plus materials.
- Cash discount of 2% if entire contract is paid within 10 days of invoice date.
- 30% is maximum discount available, including agency discount.
- Multiple publication/market insertions apply.
- Frequency discounts available for multiple insertions to include OAC's Footlights programs.
Payment is due 30 days from date of invoice. Payment in advance required for first-time advertisers. The advertiser and the advertising agency, if any, placing the advertisement in Footlights for publication shall be jointly liable for payment and all content (including text, representation, and illustrations) of advertisements printed, and assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against the publisher. Publisher reserves the right to cease publication of advertisements upon default in the payment of any contract. Delinquent accounts will be charged 1.5% monthly (18% APR). A $25 service fee will be charged for returned checks. A 50% cancellation fee will be enforced for remainder/value of contract.